Feature Request

Feb 29, 2008 at 8:34 AM
First - nice project and nice control.
I am looking for simalar thing for more that a year.
Features Request:
1.Insert image functionality in toolbar
2.Draw table

Coordinator
Feb 29, 2008 at 9:26 AM
Hello entwickler,

I have been thinking about features like that also.

Support for images is something that I will be working on soon.
Implementing support for tables is somewhat harder. If you have some ideas, you're welcome to help me. But don't expect this to be implemented any time soon.

entwickler wrote:
First - nice project and nice control.
I am looking for simalar thing for more that a year.
Features Request:
1.Insert image functionality in toolbar
2.Draw table
Coordinator
Feb 29, 2008 at 9:34 AM
I have added both requests to the Issue tracker as features.
Apr 30, 2008 at 12:55 AM
Well done! I have also been looking for such a control for some time. And, thanks for making it available.

It might be nice to be able to customize the toolbar and, maybe, add a few more buttons such as Underline, Subscript, Superscript, Horizontal Rule, Font Color, Justification (Left, Right, Full)

Thanks
Best regards
May 1, 2009 at 4:00 AM
It's actually not too hard to add these to the toolbar.  I actually downloaded the source and did it myself.  You can look at the existing code and make a new entry for underline once you add the button to the toolstrip.  Instead of the execcommand("bold", false, null); stuff you just replace bold with underline.  then make sure you do it to both the toolbar.cs and also the toolbar on the htmltexbox form.  Then make sure you go into the htmlcontent.html and make a lookup query script for underline (just copy the one for bold and replace bold with underline, you'll see it's pretty easy).

then just make sure the button you create on the toolstrip has the correct settings like "checked"

Images is pretty easy too (to get a quick version working), instead of bold you use the command "InsertImage" i believe, and you'd do it something like this

"InsertImage", true, null

you want true because it will prompt for a user interface, if you leave it at false then you replace null with a value (the url you want).

for more info you can check out the mshtml reference.

I must say to the author nice work on this, my only problem was my buttons i added don't look good, guess i go the graphics all wrong, lol.